Safety Zero Tolerance
Ubuntu Rock drilling is proud to announce a zero incident rate.
How do we achieve this?
Zero tolerance regarding alcohol and drug use. Safety during any drilling project is of utmost importance and all sites are clearly demarcated. A standardised layout is used for all drill sites to ensure an efficient and safe working environment for all personnel, and visitors whom may arrive at the site. Making use of trained and qualified personnel.
SHEQ Management Systems such as
- Policies,Procedures and Standards
- PPE Management
- Equipment Tagging and Pre-use inspections
- Task based Risk Assessments prior to project
- Daily Mini Risk Assessment prior to shift start
- Continues SLAM (Stop, Look, Assess and Manage)
- Planned Task observations
- Risk Conversancy Training and Education
- Toolbox talks
- Safety meetings